This talk was hosted by Temple Beth Shalom in Needham on 3/21/21. On the year anniversary of the COVID pandemic, Amy G. Fogelman, MD will reflects on how the community came together to fight the Coronavirus Pandemic. Dr. Fogelman’s presentation weaves a narrative of stories from our local family and all the way to our international physician community of examples of how citizens collaborated in our fight against this virus. Amy Fogelman, MD served as Executive Director for the COVID-19 Action Coalition of Massachusetts and is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician at Beth Israel Deaconess in Boston.
- Lecture: Organizing the Community to Fight the Pandemic by Amy Fogelman MD
- Mitigating the Risks from Opioid Prescribing: A Legal and Medical Perspective
- Webinar: The risks of prescribing opioids for chronic pain in the COVID-19 Era
- The Affiliated Monitors Expert Podcast Series – Navigating the Risks of Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain in the COVID-19 Era
- Interview: Dr Amy Fogelman of COVID-19 Action Coalition (COVAC-MA)